[Technical] VB Net and Novell replly to Matthew

Kevin Feely kevin at wonthaggisc.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 8 10:32:55 EST 2005

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the tip but in either release or debug mode it still  needs
the user to be a member of the debuggers user group.
At this stage we have narrowed it down to the ZenWorks volitile user policy.
We use volitile users and on 1st login the vb.net will compile, when the
next user logs in vb.net will not compile - member is not an
administrator or a member of the debuggers user group.

regards
kevin