[Technical] Interestingcomputers-in-education

Stephen Digby DEET digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Aug 7 11:26:06 EST 2005

Remember Microbee ??
I think an Australian OS developed for the education market and linked to HW.
Got quite a foothold in WA and a few other places until it was overwhelmed.

Amazing to think what could happen if Australian Governement thought of all government expenditures as part of an industry
development fund.....

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College
www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

To you I am an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition. - Woody Allen