[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] in search of advice on laser cutters

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 28 02:15:02 UTC 2024

Hi everyone, hope you are all counting down the minutes to freedom (although I know many of you will still be busy over the holidays!)

We've been contacted by a school in Geelong who are looking to update their laser cutter. They'd love the chance either to visit and see what other schools have, or to chat to someone about their current set up. If anyone can help, let me know and I'll pass on your contact details.

Thanks so much, and hope you all have a fantastic break!

Laura

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA8111.F1191170]<http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/>