[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Online VCE Systems SAT Masterclass for Students - Saturday

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 26 05:31:07 UTC 2024

Hi everyone, if you're teaching VCE Systems Engineering this year, we have you covered!  This Saturday from 9am - 11am, we're running our Online VCE Systems Engineering SAT Masterclass for Students, which is the perfect way to prepare your classes for the year ahead.  It costs only $35 for students, and it's free for member teachers who accompany their classes.  All participants will also receive a recording of the session, presenter slides and activity, so it's a great resource to refer to in the coming months.

Click on this link for more details and to register - https://www.datta.vic.edu.au/event-5471492

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA68D1.32C9CAF0]<http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/>