[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Seeking a partnership

Alexandre Roujnikov ARoujnikov at penola.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 22 23:23:05 UTC 2022

Hi Laura,

I was really impressed with class of 1 student.
I had 6 students intending to go in Year 12 Systems last year but the class was cancelled as being too small!
Lucky Travis, but I cannot help him.

Dr Alexandre Roujnikov | Teacher of Physics & Systems Engineering
Penola Catholic College | Broadmeadows
PO Box 637 Glenroy 3046 | www.penola.vic.edu.au<http://www.penola.vic.edu.au/>