[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Success with Systems Engineering forum

Neil Holton NHolton at highview.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 24 22:04:23 UTC 2020

Hi Laura,

I read your email with great interest. I am currently at Highview College in Maryborough and I have setup Systems Engineering here at Highview. I have a combined 11 & 12 VCE class and a Year 10 Systems Technology class. I will also be running a Year 9 class called Engineering Challenges in semester 2.

I taught Systems Engineering at Kardinia in Geelong for a number of Years. I am really keen to see teachers upskilled to run this program. I am unable to attend the meeting because of the travel distance involved but I would like to be kept in the loop and hope that I can contribute in some way.  I am looking at 2 more years after this year before I retire so have been looking at training a teacher to take over from me here at Highview. I am sure that more schools would run Systems if there were more teachers available.

Let me know what I can do to help or what contribution you would like from me.

Regards,

Neil Holton

Neil Holton
Head of Technology / Systems Technology / Robotics

[cid:email-logo-crushed_dbe05dd1-1212-4cc2-8cd6-6c51b51411a411.png]

HIGHVIEW COLLEGE

21 Kars Street Maryborough 3465
Phone: (03) 5459 1000
www.highview.vic.edu.au<http://www.highview.vic.edu.au/>