[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] New Technology and a MEGA Electronics Etching Tank

Neville YOUNG NYO at gwsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 11 23:03:28 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

This link may be of use for the New and Emerging Technologies SAC in Unit 4.

https://pacetoday.com.au/researchers-harness-light-to-power-chemical-manufacturing/

I also have a MEGA Electronics Etching tank for etching PCB's.

It has an etching tank and a water spray tank for removing etching liquid from PCB's at the end of the etching process.

I have recently replaced this tank but it needs a new heater element to work to full efficiency. The heater element is like a fish tank heater. When I last replaced it about 10 years ago is was around $20.

The tank originally cost $900 23 years ago. The replacement one was about $950.

If you want the tank for free you can contact me, but you will have to pick it up or arrange shipment.

Cheers

Neville Young