[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] system engineering

Neville YOUNG NYO at gwsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 30 09:30:55 AEDT 2015

Hi Weiyuan,
I was on the original group of writers that put together the original course (called Systems Technology) for this subject  together in 1991 and have been teaching it ever since. It is a good subject to teach and rewarding for both you and your students.
You should have a look at the Systems Engineering Resources at the VCAA site for more information.
http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Pages/vce/studies/systemseng/systemsengindex.aspx
I will put together some further information for you over the next couple of weeks when I return from holidays.
I would encourage everyone on this mailing list to offer some form of assistance to Weiyuan.

Regards
Neville Young
Glen Waverley Secondary College