[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Looking forgoodresources

Judy Moore admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 23 11:33:37 EST 2011

Thanks Rob,

Judy

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rob Minato
  Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 11:17 AM
  Subject: Re: [Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Looking forgoodresources

  Here is the contents of my Systems bookmarks folder. There are many others that I use that aren't bookmarked. Microzed.com.au and picaxe.co.uk are two specifically for the picaxe projects I do with my yr 10-12 classes.

  I've tried before to encourage teachers to use the 'Victorian Systems Engineering Teachers' website as a repository but with little success. I know I should upload more but haven't as there seems to be almost no one else using it.

  I'm not using the Nelson text next year, there are to many errors in it to recommend for the last year of the study design. I'm going to use the workbooks sold by laptek.

  Rob

  Robert Minato
  Teacher
  Arts and Technology Domain
  Catholic College Wodonga
  1 Bowman Crt
  Wodonga Vic 3690
  0260435546
  rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au

  I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

  Martin Luther King Jnr

  Systems

    Levers, Pulleys & Simple Machines
    Build Your Own Simple and Easy PICAXE Microcontroller Based Photovore Robot | ermicroblog
    Building a simple and easy microcontroller based robot is always a fascinating topic to be discussed, especially for the robotics newbie enthusiast. On this
    http://www.phanderson.com/picaxe/
    Welcome to the Electronics Club
    The Electronics Club
    Program Microchip PIC micros with C - sample source code, FAQ and more
    A PIC sonar (ultrasonic) range finding project.
    For the PIC sonar range finding project a PIC microcontroller is ideal. It has a capture timer that can accurately measure the ultrasonic echo time so the distance from the object can be calculated.
    Welcome to LAPTEK Australia
    ECT in Schools : About ECT in Schools : About Electronics in Schools
    GM Arts - Guitar Amplifiers
    Guitars, Effects, Pickups, Amplifiers, Music, Bands, Science, Relativity, Easter
    Guitar-related Circuits
    Guitar Effects Schematics & Projects
    Schematics & circuits for guitar effects with vacuum tubes and solid state electronics. FREE downloads of schematics such as TS-9, Fuzz Face and other classic rock devices.
    Photovoltaic panel simulation
    Course: Victorian Systems Engineering Teachers
    ECT in Schools : Datasheets : List All Datasheets
    http://www.picaxe.orconhosting.net.nz/
    picaxe keycode project
    Microchip PIC, Electronics project
    Microchip PIC, Electronics project
    Microcontroller Codes - Microcodes.info
    Microcodes is the place you can download and share all type of microcontroller such us 8051, AVR, PIC, ARM. You can download free microcontroller projects with source code and circuit diagram.
    PVOutput
    PVOutput.org - share, compare and monitor live solar photovoltaic output data