[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Consultation Register for VCE Systems Engineering Review

Tran, Lorraine I tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jun 8 16:04:53 EST 2011

Dear Systems Engineering teacher/stakeholder

As you are no doubt aware, VCE Systems Engineering is being reviewed this year.

The 2011 VCE studies in review consultation register opened today in conjunction with the electronic publication of the June VCAA Bulletin (see page 4). The Bulletin provides information about the opportunity to provide feedback on the proposed study design. Go to page 4 of the June Bulletin at http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/correspondence/bulletins/2011/bulletin2011.html

The web form for interested teachers and stakeholders to register is located at http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/vceconsult/vcereviewregister.html

It can also be accessed via the VCE Systems Engineering study page on the VCAA website http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/systemseng/systemsengindex.html

Interested stakeholders who register will receive an email containing information and links to the proposed study design, consultation questionnaire and summary of changes once consultation opens on 20 July 2011. The consultation period will close on 19 August.

Regards, Lorraine.

Lorraine Tran I Curriculum Manager

VELS Design, Creativity and Technology
VCE Agricultural and Horticultural Studies I VCE Food and Technology
VCE Design and Technology I VCE Systems Engineering

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA)
41 St Andrews Place I East Melbourne I 3002

W (03) 9651 4407 I M 0400833521
E tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:tran.lorraine.i at edumail.vic.gov.au>

The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides high quality curriculum, assessment and reporting that promotes individual life long learning.