[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] ProEngineer Workshop

Mike Brown mb.brown at ballarat.edu.au
Thu May 1 09:45:36 EST 2008

Hi Judy

what a great workshop.  I sometimes go into the design and technology
wing at St Pat's and they have one of the best setups i have seen.

anyway,
do you think that the workshop would be appropriate for pre-service
teachers?
and if so, do you want to open this up for them?

i guess a related issue, is there a pre-service teacher rate for
membership of DATTA vic, conference attendance etc.?

regards mike brown

Dr Mike Brown
Researching Adult and Vocational Education Team
Co-ordinator of Bachelor of Technology Education
03 53 27 9736
mb.brown at ballarat.edu.au
School of Education
University of Ballarat
Mt Helen Campus
PO Box 663
Ballarat
VIC 3353

>>> "Judy Moore" <admin at datta.vic.edu.au> 05/01/08 9:36 am >>>
Are you interested in ProEngineer?
Please find attached details of a workshop in Ballarat. I
f you are interested in attending a ProEngineer training session in the
metro or other regional areas please contact me at the address below.

Regards,
Judy Moore
Office Administrator
DATTA Vic.