[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] PicAxe Course

Neville YOUNG NYO at gwsc.vic.edu.au
Sun Feb 17 10:24:07 EST 2008

Box Hill TAFE have a 10 week PicAxe course starting on Tues April 8th  from 6 to 0 pm. Cost is $450-00. This might seem expensive but it works out to $15 an hour, probably less than your school budgets for PD sessions. My school has paid for the course, so I can't see why other schools won't invest the same to upgrade the skills and knowledge of their greatest asset (You). Who in turn will increase student involvement and  improve student learning and also satisfy your VIT requirements.

So if you live close enough to do the course and are interested, go to their web site

http://www.bhtafe.edu.au/    then - Short Courses - Electronics - Hands-on Microprocessors (PickAxe).

The course is at Box Hill TAFE's

Nelson Rd Campus

853 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill, Victoria 3128

Neville Young

Glen Waverley Secondary College