[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Scorpio kits

Robert Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Tue Sep 11 12:27:55 EST 2007

Anyone else tried using the Scorpio kits? I'm using them with a 10 Systems
class and some 11 Sys Eng students who couldn't come up with their own
design.

Most of my students are finding them quite difficult with vague
instructions. Not having made them up myself, I know I have done the mortal
sin of making sure they work before students start them, but.....

They are doing the following: walkie talkie, remote car, forklift and robot
arm.

Rob

--
Robert Minato