[Systems and Technology] New to list

Robert Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Tue Jan 30 12:25:21 EST 2007

Hi All Systems Teachers

I'm teaching Systems Engineering (Units 1 and 2) for the first time this
year. After teaching IPM last year, I found their list was a wealth of info
and resources that made life for a first timer like myself so mush easier.
There was a vast resource of assessment tasks, tutorials etc so we didn't
each have to develop our own resources. So far this list seems fairly quiet
so I'll start the ball rolling.

Attached is what I'll be handing out on Day 1 to my students. A Synopsis of
Unit one and a Glossary. Both are extracted from the VCAA Study Design.

Regards

Rob

--
Robert Minato