[Systems and Technology] Greetings and a call for advice/help or any other assistance

Arnold Porter arnold_p at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 13 11:50:57 EST 2006

Hi Folks,

  My name is Arnold Porter and I teach at Forest Hill College with Kevork who runs edulists.
  I have been appointed/lumbered with a class I have neven taught before -- Yr 12 Systems and Technology.
  As such I would be eternally grateful for any and every piece of assistance to help me get off the ground and do justice to my students.
  If you have any timelines, worksheets, SATs, and any material at all to help me please either email directly to me , to the list or Kevork at kevork at edulists.com.au so he can also post it on the Systems Tech web site at edulists.

 With thanks
Arnold Porter
Forest Hill College