[Year 12 SofDev] sofdev PSM Analysis

David Dawson David.Dawson at wesleycollege.net
Tue Mar 21 12:50:29 AEDT 2017

Hi Mark et al
 Yes - that was a bit bizarre, hilarious even ...
I preferred Planning, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation, Maintenance.
PADDIM ?
and a cycle - not a waterfall
but only because that was what was in my Uni Systems Analysis text.

The world was a simpler place back then and you would analyse the user needs for the software you were developing - and possibly make diags for BOTH systems. lol
I also used to hate Macs and love XP - how things change!

cheers
David