[Year 12 SofDev] sofdev Digest, Vol 144, Issue 19

Tony Crewe TonyCrewe at caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au
Sun Mar 19 16:08:01 AEDT 2017

James, Good to open up discussion, I must have missed discussion at SAT training day about, I would like further clarification from vcaa as well.

I had students complete tasks without existing systems.

For example one student created a heat map (and stored data) from multiple mouse clicks on a screen over time with had no existing system, manual or otherwise.

Tony