[Year 12 SofDev] SAT requirements?

Tony Crewe TonyCrewe at caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 15 06:19:38 AEDT 2017

No. No specific requirements but note from 2017 Criteria

Criterion 5 (sections  1 and 4) High Range

  *   Correctly selects and skillfully applies an extensive range of relevant processing features of the language to develop a correct solution. Coding conforms to all accepted conventions

  *   Documents the efficient use of a complex algorithm in the solution.

In 2016 a sort (complex algorithm) was required, but that is now any complex algorithm.

Tony