[Year 12 SofDev] Useability table

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 28 15:05:02 AEST 2017

Hi Vera,

They should be creating their own usability report - so get them to do the
work not you!

Students should have a testing table (during development) and then have a
set of tests for users to complete at the end of development (results
recorded). Results should then be communicated in a usability report.

Regards
Claudia
Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator