[Year 12 SofDev] ✈exciting day - from your Administrator

Mark mark at vceit.com
Mon Jul 3 00:09:58 AEST 2017

I don't know the back-story of this problem, and I didn't know of any
withdrawal by previous financial supporters.
But the loss of Edulists would be like mum running away with the milkman,
never to return.

Whom do we need to lobby to regain sponsorship for the list?
And how can subscribers contribute to the list's running costs?

Believe me. I know the financial joys of trying to keep a VCE IT public
service running.
It is never encouraging.

All the best, Kevork

Mark