[Year 12 SofDev] SD Meet-up next Monday

Jenny Tocchetto JTocchetto at ecmelb.catholic.edu.au
Tue Jan 17 15:20:39 AEDT 2017

Hi Lisa,

Yes I would love to attend.

Thanks again for organising.

Kind Regards

Jenny Tocchetto

Leader of Learning - Information Technology - St Paul's
T 03 83255 100 F 03 9314 2475

Emmanuel College
St Paul's | Notre Dame
423 Blackshaws Road | 2-40 Foxwood Drive
Altona North | Point Cook

This Email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this mail. If received in error, please notify us immediately and delete the Email and all copies. The school does not guarantee that this Email is virus or error free. The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this Email are not necessarily those of the school.