[Year 12 SofDev] SD exam - C8 security protocols

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Nov 16 15:11:45 AEDT 2016

Thanks, Brett.

The clinics use VPN, but didn't know it was cheap or easy to implement on
mobile phones for apps.
I believed proper VPN required serious hardware at each end of the secure
pipeline.

And can the *app* alone manage complete end-to-end encryption, or is that
beyond the app's purview?

And are SD kids expected to know about this?

I'm learning a lot.

Regards,
Mark

mark at vceit.com