[Year 12 SofDev] SD exam - C5

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Nov 16 13:02:04 AEDT 2016

Hi, external entities

I am assuming that the entities in question C5 are:

- a patient (I originally labelled it as the app, but the app is part of
the system, even though it's on remote phones)

- the healthcare system

- a clinic

FIRST

What data flow from *clinics* to *head office* did anyone find in the case
study?
Or do we have to invent one (e.g. "Clinic business records") as we did with
the milestone in the Gantt question?

SECONDLY

Notice that the question specified that data flows had to be *FROM* each
entity, not *TO* it.

What data flow was mentioned in the case study FROM the healthcare system
TO the SBH system?

There are none that I could find.

Can someone explain it to me?

Regards,