[Year 12 SofDev] It is safe to comment on the SD exam.

Cooper, Michael J cooper.michael.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 11 14:08:00 AEDT 2016

I agree with A6 – it doesn’t seem like backing up - how will this help recovery if the HDD fails?

And it’s doesn't seem like archiving as the data is not removed (physically at least) from the primary system.

Michael Cooper
ICT Coordinator and Network Support

braybrooksc.vic.edu.au <http://www.braybrooksc.vic.edu.au>
Ph. 9312 2900