[Year 12 SofDev] It is safe to comment on the SD exam.

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:09:12 AEDT 2016

Hi Lisa,

I haven't seen the exam yet, but the 'including' wording means that it is
all in. The use of the 'or' is a little confusing, but isn't intended to be
optional. There isn't anything optional in the study design - the only
options really are in regards to what components you choose to assess in
the SACs.

Along the lines of Mark's request, would someone be able to email me
(off-list) a pdf of the exam? I don't have access to a copy :(

Cheers,
Adrian