[Year 12 SofDev] It is safe to comment on the SD exam.

Mark mark at vceit.com
Thu Nov 10 13:46:41 AEDT 2016

This issue popped up a year or two ago during the draft design reviews.
The phrasing in the design is a bit odd, but I believe it's implying that
all of the 3 named terms are synonymous, and therefore are to be treated as
exactly the same thing..

I don't agree, but I'm guessing that won't surprise anyone.

By the way, I am still looking for a quick PDF of the SD exam. Is anyone
willing and able?

BTW - feel free to write your own post mortems. The more the merrier.

Regards,
Mark