[Year 12 SofDev] IT curriculum role

John Pasztor John.Pasztor at galen.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 10 08:51:36 AEDT 2016

A general question

We have an E learning Co-ordinator here as do many schools. Have any schools seen the need to also have a head of IT curriculum or similar role?

John Pasztor
SIMON Co-ordinator

[cid:1F6C19F2-C202-4461-99F7-78C83202D0BC at gateway]

Ph: (03)5721 6322  Fax: (03)5721 6466 Mob: 0400 593835
Address: P.O. Box 630, Wangaratta Vic 3676
Email: john.pasztor at galen.vic.edu.au<mailto:john.pasztor at galen.vic.edu.au>