[Year 12 SofDev] Sofdev and Informatics 2017 - from your friendly Admin

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Thu Nov 10 08:16:37 AEDT 2016

Hi Folks

   Over the last 20 years  we have had a rich history of ample sharing of SACs/exams and assessment materials by many generous teachers out there in these Edulists communities. From both online and offline posts I can assure everyone the support has been immensely appreciated by all.

   This year with the start of a new study design cycle, we have had a much lower contribution rate with very little offered for me to post in the password protected areas for others. With SATs perhaps many have felt less confident to contribute.

  With the year coming to a close and a chance for a breather,  can I please renew this call for support and echo Sylvia’s request below for any SAT/SAC contributions to help other teachers ? You can upload them through the “Upload a Resource” link on the home page  or email directly to me.

We are in this together and with one year of course delivery  completed please consider uploading some SATs and SACs to help your colleagues.

With thanks

Kevork