[Year 12 SofDev] Beware of tales from greybeards (and greybuns)

Mark mark at vceit.com
Fri Nov 4 15:31:12 AEDT 2016

Beware of the 'good old days' stories

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/old_days.png

"Dang, granny.
I lost marks on my SD exam because *you* said that because of the
Australian federal intersex legislation of 2013, bits now have the right to
be identified as 'interbit' and not rigidly categorised as simply 1 or 0.

On the positive side, interbits have led me to a breakthrough in quantum
computing, so I now own Google, Apple, Microsoft, Intel, IBM, Telstra,
Facebook ... [*phone rings*] ... and Tasmania, apparently. Huh. Can't even
remember bidding for that."

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com