[Year 12 SofDev] A Headstart for VCE Computing Webinar on 7th November

Ripoli, Carlo C ripoli.carlo.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 3 08:02:44 AEDT 2016

Hi Phil

I am interested in joining in on the webinar you are running on Monday 7th November, 'A Headstart for VCE Computing'. We do not have a Software Development class for next year; however, there may be more interest and a possible class for 2018. What time will the webinar start?

Thank you

Carlo Ripoli

Information Technology Teacher

Taylors Lakes S.C.