[Year 12 SofDev] 2016 Important Admin Dates

Vella, James jvella at mackillop.vic.edu.au
Fri May 6 09:42:23 AEST 2016

Hi Vi

For SAT Part I, as per Paula's earlier email (below) on the Informatics list after a similar query, the marks are due by June 15 (SIAR 1) however your school will most likely have internal processes that require them in sooner. Also note that VASS won't allow student scores to be entered after the 15th. You may need to see the image attachment for clarification.

If you can't use the hyperlink provided in the email below (due to plain text), this is where you can find the dates: http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Documents/handbook/2016/2016-Important-Administrative-Dates.pdf

For example, my school requires me to have the criteria scores in by June 8th, meaning that I have set my students the due date of May 27th for SAT Part 1.

Hope this clears things up for you.

JV

Dear colleagues

The following information comes from the 2016 Important Administrative Dates<http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Documents/handbook/2016/2016-Important-Administrative-Dates.pdf> regarding the submission of student scores for both the SAT (Unit 3) and the Unit 3 SAC (Outcome 1). For the SAT you provide only the score for criteria 1 to 4.

[cid:image001.png at 01D1A77B.96704090]

[cid:image002.png at 01D1A77B.96704090]

Regards

Paula

Paula Christophersen

Curriculum Manager, Digital Technologies

Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority

2 Lonsdale Street

MELBOURNE 3000

(03) 9032 1724

0407 043 110

[http://mackillopwerribee.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/email_sig_logo.png]

James Vella
Digital Technologies Learning Area Leader eLearning Leader
MacKillop College
Russell Street Werribee VIC 3030

T:  +61387345200
F:  +61387345261

webpage<http://www.mackillop.vic.edu.au/>    |    map<https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/MacKillop+Catholic+Regional+College/@-37.898495,144.667368,14z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x86ef7579bb65ae76?hl=en>

   2. Re: marks for each outcomes in SD? (Tran, Vi V)