[Year 12 SofDev] SD SAT - admin info PDF - U4O1 assessment of project plan

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Mar 16 13:57:37 AEDT 2016

Thanks, Paula. Just to clarify things...

Both the *Software Development* and *Informatics* SAT Admin Info PDFs say
on p.3:
"As the project progresses in *Unit 3*,students should be recording any
adjustments to their original plan."

This explicitly refers to *unit 3*. I can find no similar commandment
relating to unit 4.

So, ongoing changes to the plan are *not* required to be recorded during *unit
4 *in either SD or Info?
And students will not be penalised if they have no evidence of plan
adjustments made in *unit 4*?

Regards
Mark

Mark Kelly