[Year 12 SofDev] Student SAT Proposals

Robert Hallworth hallworth.r at wcc.vic.edu.au
Tue Apr 26 10:34:23 AEST 2016

Daryl: Thanks for the list

Carlin: I am no expert but the proposals as a first draft in general look fine.
No 7 "To do List" seems a little simple and maybe needs categories or some other data;
No 8: Iis very unclear and sounds like it is just a random number generator which would be too simple

The expectation I have (due to the work done earlier in the modules) is that the program enters data, is searchable, sorts data and creates some form of report.

Regards

Robert K Hallworth
Director of Learning Technology