[Year 12 SofDev] Partner school for SD

Edumail groves.brett.g at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Apr 14 15:50:01 AEST 2016

Hi all,

I have 3 students doing SD within my Informatics class and I need a partner school for moderation preferably in the eastern suburbs of Melb. We are using Ruby if it's relevant.

Thanks in advance
Brett Groves
ICT/eLearning Leader
Melba College

Sent from my iPad

> On 14 Apr 2016, at 10:34 AM, Ian Fernee <IFernee at stpats.vic.edu.au> wrote:
>
> Dear colleagues,
>
> I am a little unsure about the use of the term ‘network’ in relation to SAT assessment criteria 1 and the analytical tools mentioned to show this. In the key knowledge 8 I found the one and only mention to the term ‘network’ and I don’t really think the analytical tool in this key knowledge which is a Use Case Diagram really represents much in the way of networking or shows how much to cover in this broad area. Whilst later on in the study design ‘networking’ is reviewed in greater detail in U4 AOS2 I am unsure about the depth of networking to teach at this stage and how to assess this as the term seems so prominent in the assessment criteria 1 and the analytical tools (particularly a UCD) don’t really do much to help show an understanding.
>
> Regards
>
> Ian
>

> <image6a5d24.PNG>
> Ian Fernee
> 1:1 E-Learning Coordinator
> Head of Computing Faculty
> St Patrick's College, Ballarat
> Tel: +61 3 5322 4346
> Fax: +61 3 5331 8150
> Web: www.stpats.vic.edu.au	<image1cc205.PNG>
> <image59828f.PNG>
> <image7efb95.PNG>
> <imageb78267.PNG>

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Training.