[Year 12 SofDev] Eastern SD meeting - Notes

Lisa Kerekes Lisa.Kerekes at donvale.vic.edu.au
Sun Apr 10 21:17:27 AEST 2016

Hi all,

Thanks so much to everyone who came along on the 6th - really appreciate the input of great ideas and the vibrant discussions we had! Helped me consolidate and plan some things.

For those unable to make it, I've attached a brief rundown of things we talked about (from what I can remember - there was probably more stuff sorry). Hope that it's helpful!

PS: will try to organise another meetup on the first Mon/Tues in the first week of the mid-year holidays for anyone interested, and still functioning, after this term.

Lisa Kerekes
Secondary Teacher
Phone: (03) 9844 2471 Ext: 266
 [cid:image001.jpg at 01D1936D.97C714E0]