[Year 12 SofDev] SRS template and fact sheet

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Sat Apr 9 23:51:35 AEST 2016

Hi all,

I have had a number of requests for an updated version of my SRS template.

It has taken me a while but attached is a version for 2016 and the updated fact sheet that I initially did to go with it.

Both are still a work in progress but I thought I would email them before term started.

If you think anything should be changed or added let me know. I have sent both as word docs so edit (with appropriate acknowledgements) use sections etc.

If someone wants to put it in to a nice presentation that would be great too - haven't got to that yet!

Happy to answer questions on list if people have them.

Please note this is not a VCAA endorsed document just me posting what I will use as a teacher with my students. Students of course as part of the SAT can edit reformat etc, it is there as a guideline only.

Regards
Claudia
Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator
Overnewton College
@ClaudiaG_Aus
9334 0049 (direct)

OVERNEWTON ANGLICAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
T +61 3 9334 0000 W www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

KEILOR CAMPUS 2-30 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036 | F +61 3 9336 1835
TAYLORS LAKES CAMPUS 39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038 | F +61 3 9390 5144

A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school. Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 26 years.
2016 College Theme | WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS

Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.