[Year 12 SofDev] Eastern SD meeting - T1 reflections, SAT solutions...

Tran, Vi V tran.vi.v at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Apr 4 11:24:19 AEST 2016

hi Lisa,

  I will be there.

Vi.

________________________________
From: sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au [sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au] on behalf of Mary Ho [homn at aquinas.vic.edu.au]
Sent: Monday, 28 March 2016 9:31 PM
To: Year 12 Software Development Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Year 12 SofDev] Eastern SD meeting - T1 reflections, SAT solutions...

I'll be there. Thanks Lisa

On 28 March 2016 at 14:58, Lisa Kerekes <Lisa.Kerekes at donvale.vic.edu.au<mailto:Lisa.Kerekes at donvale.vic.edu.au>> wrote:
Hi all,
Hopefully your first term went smoothly & you’ve enjoyed a lovely time over Easter.

Just throwing a meeting suggestion out there for any interested SD teachers in the Eastern region (or from elsewhere). You’re invited to come along to a coffee and chat on:

•        Wednesday 6th April

•        10am – 12 midday

•        Purpose: to meet up, reflect on Term 1, share ideas, your teaching timelines, challenges and more importantly your solutions for implementing the SAT.

•        Tea, coffee, biscuits, dubious wifi provided

•        At Donvale Christian College, G block top level (parking map attached)

I know it’s a little late notice for any highly organised people who’ve already filled their holidays with plans! But email me back if you’re planning to attend, so I know how many packets of Tim Tams to bring :)

Lisa Kerekes
Secondary Teacher
Phone: (03) 9844 2471 Ext: 266
 [cid:image001.jpg at 01D18901.A439F790]

[http://www.aquinas.vic.edu.au/images/aqlogo.png]

Mary Ho

Teacher

AQUINAS COLLEGE

Great Ryrie Street

P.O. Box 190, Ringwood VIC 3134

T: (03) 9259 30345

VM: (03) 9259 3139

E: homn at aquinas.vic.edu.au<mailto:homn at aquinas.vic.edu.au>

CELEBRATING OUR YEAR OF STEWARDSHIP

This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this email. If received in error, please notify the sender or Aquinas College immediately and delete the email and all copies. Aquinas College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects. Any attached files may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The liability of Aquinas College is limited in any event to either the resupply of the attached files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any representations or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the individual sender and do not necessarily represent those of Aquinas College. Emails and data sent and received by Aquinas email accounts may be stored offsite.