[Year 12 SofDev] SD text update

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:01:04 AEDT 2015

Hi everyone,
I have updated my website now with prices and ISBNs - but don't be too concerned about passing these on to booksellers as I have also passed this information on to them.
At this stage, a rough ETA for the print version will be early 2016. I am working as hard as I can to get it completed, printed and shipped as early as possible of course. The eBook version will be available well before that - probably early December.
At the moment, the print version can be pre-ordered via this page on my site:http://www.adrianjanson.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=29&Itemid=27
I am also very happy to accept purchase orders in advance of availability - it just means that I can get all of the paperwork out of the way - so that when the text is available, I can ship it immediately.
I still have the 'combo' version available - which is both the SD text and my 'Visual Basic.Net for Education' text together in a package.
You can let students know, I will have a code attached to each print copy that will let them download the eBook as well for a very small additional cost, if they also wish to have a copy of this.
Thanks to those that have ordered my latest practice exam - I have just been tweaking the electronic version that you receive as a bonus - I will send this out very shortly!!
Cheers,Adrian