[Year 12 SofDev] Event Driven Programming

Mark mark at vceit.com
Sat Oct 17 15:42:40 AEDT 2015

In the previous study design, VCAA explicitly warned against the use of
external database engines in SD so students would focus on the fundamentals
of programming concepts, including records, and sequential/random files.

I'm not sure whether VCAA's new proviso that
​"databases are not
not to be used *in the interface laye*r" is intended to repeat or amend
that philosophy.

Paula?

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com