[Year 12 SofDev] 2015 Practice exam

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 11:28:53 AEDT 2015

Hi everyone,
I have produced a 2015 practice exam, so if you are looking for more exam resources, you can click the link below - it is the exam at the bottom of the page. The price covers all of the students in your class for the exam paper and the interactive version (see below).
http://www.adrianjanson.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=27&Itemid=37
While this is a pdf (mocked up in the same format as the VCAA exam), I have been working on an electronic / interactive version. If you purchase this paper, email me - and I will also send you my electronic version. I has included audio hints and allows students to see hints and get feedback on their responses. I am developing it for a full release next year (with about 3-4 exam papers as well as an exam revision format), so would love to get some feedback on it (consider it to be in 'Beta'!)
Thanks also to all of you that have given me feedback on the text via the dropbox folder. The window of time for this is rapidly coming to a close. I have an editor looking at the layout, etc - but will finalise all of the content very soon.
Cheers,Adrian Janson