[Year 12 SofDev] IT Teacher role at St Michael's

Howard, David dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 8 20:00:01 AEDT 2015

Dear IT Teachers,

A position has opened at our school for an IT teacher to join myself in teaching the subjects. We are a K-12 school with a laptop program from 9-12.

Details of the position are available via the link below:

https://www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/careers/vacancies/information-technology-teacher/

David Howard
Head of Learning Systems        [https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/community/icons/Icon_Twitter.png] <http://twitter.com/StMichaelsGS>   [https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/community/icons/Icon_FB.png] <https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/fb.cfm>   [https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/community/icons/Icon_LinkedIn.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/st-michael%27s-grammar-school>
25 Chapel Street, St Kilda VIC 3182 Australia   [https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/community/logo/SMGS_Logo_tall_100_2013_96d.png] <https://www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/>
t       +61 3 8530 3272                         e       dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au<mailto:dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au>
f       +61 3 9510 3161 w       stmichaels.vic.edu.au<https://www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/>

CRICOS Provider 00345G