[Year 12 SofDev] Name of the new UNit 3 & 4 Software Dev textbook

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:59:45 AEST 2015

Hi Jayanti,

The text is called "Software Development: Core Techniques and Principles
3rd edition". I am the author and I will let everyone know more details as
they come to hand. I do not yet have an ISBN or a list price at this stage.
It will be available directly from me via my website www.adrianjanson.com.au
as well as via booksellers (though I will provide a discount on the RRP for
direct sales).

Cheers,
Adrian