[Year 12 SofDev] Mobile devices in SD

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Aug 21 14:44:54 AEST 2015

Dear colleagues

Just a little bit of light Friday afternoon information. In the current study design Software Development, approximately 26% of key knowledge contain 'including'; in the reaccredited study design Software Development to be introduced next year approximately 43% of key knowledge contain 'including'.

Regards
Paula

Sent from my iPad