[Year 12 SofDev] SD text drop folder

John Bellavance John.Bellavance at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 17 16:57:10 AEST 2015

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for the offer.
Can you send me an invite to my dropbox: bellavanceja at gmail.com<mailto:bellavanceja at gmail.com> please :)

John Bellavance
Beaconhills College

From: sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Adrian Janson
Sent: Monday, 17 August 2015 2:35 PM
To: Edulists - Year 12 Software Development <sofdev at edulists.com.au>
Subject: [Year 12 SofDev] SD text drop folder

Hi everyone,

Many of you will have received an invitation to my dropbox folder that I have set up for the new text book files. Sorry for all those that join in excitement ... only to discover... nothing!!

I am setting things up so that I can put the files in here shortly for you to have a look at and review - but for now, thought I would set things up!

I there is anyone that would also like access to the draft text book files - please let me know (off-list) and I will add you.

Cheers,
Adrian Janson

Scanned by the Netbox from Netbox Blue<http://netboxblue.com/>