[Year 12 SofDev] SD text drop folder

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:34:49 AEST 2015

Hi everyone,
Many of you will have received an invitation to my dropbox folder that I have set up for the new text book files. Sorry for all those that join in excitement ... only to discover... nothing!!
I am setting things up so that I can put the files in here shortly for you to have a look at and review - but for now, thought I would set things up!
I there is anyone that would also like access to the draft text book files - please let me know (off-list) and I will add you.
Cheers,Adrian Janson