[Year 12 SofDev] Sorting

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Aug 12 14:32:02 AEST 2015

Hi, initiative-drivers,

What about we set up a state-wide 'Hungarian Sorting Dance-Off' competition
for SD students?

The winning school can be sent to Budapest to perform an Australian dance
to multi-modally demonstrate the Privacy Act 1988.

That'll teach them.

--

I believe in a better world where chickens can cross the road without
having their motives questioned. - Someone.

Mark Kelly

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com