[Year 12 SofDev] 2016 textbooks for the computing?

Russo, Frank R Russo.Frank.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 6 16:35:59 AEST 2015

Hi Ian

This has been circulating from Cengage (Nelson) in regard to Unit 1, 2 Computing and 3, 4 Informatics (attachment. In regard to a Software Development Book the talk on here is that Adrian Janson will be publishing a book which you can buy directly from him.

Frank

Frank Russo
Mobile: 0409022197
Work: 9781 7700
Daily Organiser
Teacher:- IT, Game Design, Robotics, Maths & Science
AEU Branch President
Consultative & Planning Committee Member
[Monterey_Secondary_College_logo]
Silvertop Street
Frankston North
Victoria, Australia