[Year 12 SofDev] If you leave your back door open you never know who might get in

Walker, Michael A walker.michael.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Aug 4 14:48:05 AEST 2015

I take your mere email hack, and raise you. I remember an episode of Blue Heelers years ago (Season 9 – “Flushed” according to Wikipedia) based on the incident described in the below link, where a hacker used a backdoor he had either implemented or was aware of to take revenge on his former employer:

http://www.isssource.com/classic-hacker-case-maroochy-shire/

Be careful leaving backdoors open, you could end up drowning in…..

Michael Walker,
Doncaster Secondary College.