[Year 12 SofDev] Another software failure story

timmer at westnet.com.au timmer at westnet.com.au
Sun Oct 12 13:23:31 EST 2014

	This is reminiscent of a story reported in The Australian 1989 (yes,
I trawled thru' my old newspaper clippings to check) of testing the
F-16 inertial guidance system. Fortunately it was in simulation that
the bug was discovered and not actual flight; whenever the aircraft
crossed equator it inverted - I guess someone didn't account for a
minus sign.

	Regards

	Robert T-A