[Year 12 SofDev] VB6 lives on

Mark mark at vceit.com
Tue Oct 7 10:33:24 EST 2014

Hi all.

Paula says *Visual Basic 6* will continue to be an approved language for
2015, so we fossils live on to fight another year.

It makes sense, though.The study design requires the use of an OOP
language, but does not mandate the use of encapsulation, inheritance,
instantiation, custom classes etc, so VB6 still does the job.

And in the draft 2016 study design I still see no reference to - or
requirement to use - any OOP features beyond those which VB6 offers.

mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com

*I love the sound of people's voices after they stop talking.*